Here in Virginia Wine Country the best way to enjoy all the local blends and views is with Monticello Wine & Coach’s Wine Tour. But with so many must-see vineyards, figuring out the details can be a downer. That’s why we always recommend making the most of your day with a curated wine tour. Below, we higlight our top five reasons to book a wine tour:
- Avoid the designated driver dilemma. Let’s face it, no one really wants to be the sober friend, and picking one can get awkward. With trusted transportation everyone can safely sip the day away.
- Have a big group? Don’t squeeze or split up, a transportation bus can hold up to 14 friends. The more the merrier!
- Sample the scenery too! Visiting multiple vineyards not only allows you to experience a variety of food and wines, but also views. Out in the Blue Ridge Mountains theres no such thing as a bad angle.
- Give GoogleMaps a break. Whether you’re visiting or a local, don’t worry about directions. Professional transportation lets you focus on being there, not getting there.
- Mix it up! Whether you’re a novice or seasoned wino, a tour will change up your routine and just may introduce you to new favorite winery.
We love how Monticello Wine & Coach wine tours take care of all the planning and transportation for you. Check out their newest package featuring Pippin Hill Farm to arrive stress free (and in style!) for the perfect day of wine, food and friends. Sip back and relax? Don’t mind if we do.