Celebrate Mom this Mother’s Day at Pippin Hill! We are now accepting reservations for food + wine pairings at our Farm Table & Wine Bar on Sunday, May 10 between 10:30 am and 4 pm. We are opening thirty minutes earlier than our regular schedule. All mothers joining us for food + wine pairings will receive a complimentary glass of our Summer Farm Rosé.
Celebrating with a large party? Please be sure to read our group reservation guidelines:
– We are accepting limited reservations for seated Wine + Food Pairings. Book your reservation online via OpenTable. Unfortunately, we are not able to make reservations for wine tastings only.
– A limited reservations for parties of 8+ are available between 11 am – 3 pm.
– It’s very likely that we will reach our full occupancy and therefore will have to turn away non-reservation parties this weekend. In the event of being fully booked, we unfortunately will not be able to accommodate any groups without advance reservations.
For Reservation Holders on Mother’s Day
If your group has reservations, please note the following in addition to the above to ensure we are able to meet your needs:
– Your table is reserved for a 1.5 hour time slot beginning at the time of your confirmed reservation.
– We are unable to hold your reservation in the event of a late arrival, so please be on time to guarantee your table. In the event of a late arrival, we will move your reservation to our preferred seating list.
-If we have reached capacity, please provide the name of your reservation to the attendant at the main entrance gate.
What are your Mother’s Day dinner plans? Our sister property Red Pump Kitchen on the Charlottesville Downtown Mall has a few reservations available for Sunday, May 10. Be sure to to try their Mother’s Day cocktail, the Para Fresca! Red Pump Kitchen is open for dinner Tuesday-Sunday from 5:30 – 10 pm. Call 434-202-6040 to make your Red Pump reservation or book online.