Celebrate Dad this Father’s Day at Pippin Hill! We are now accepting reservations for food + wine pairings at our Farm Table & Wine Bar on Sunday, June 21 between 11 am and 3 pm (Tasting Room is open until 4, last seating for food + wine pairings at 3 pm). All fathers joining us for food + wine pairings will receive a complimentary glass of our Red Pump.
Celebrating with a large party? Please be sure to read our group reservation guidelines:
– We are accepting limited reservations for seated Wine + Food Pairings. Book your reservation online via OpenTable. Unfortunately, we are not able to make reservations for wine tastings only.
– A limited reservations for parties of 8+ are available between 11 am – 3 pm. We will be accepting reservations for parties fewer than 8 guests as well.
– In the event of being fully booked, we unfortunately will not be able to accommodate any groups without advance reservations.
For Reservation Holders on Father’s Day
If your group has reservations, please note the following in addition to the above to ensure we are able to meet your needs:
– Your table is reserved for a 1.5 hour time slot beginning at the time of your confirmed reservation.
– We are unable to hold your reservation in the event of a late arrival, so please be on time to guarantee your table. In the event of a late arrival, we will move your reservation to our preferred seating list.
-If we have reached capacity, please provide the name of your reservation to the attendant at the main entrance gate.
What are your Father’s Day dinner plans? Our sister property Red Pump Kitchen on the Charlottesville Downtown Mall has a few reservations available for Sunday, June 21. Be sure to to try their Father’s Day cocktail, the Belle Isle Tango! Red Pump Kitchen is open for dinner Tuesday-Sunday from 5:30 – 10 pm. Call 434-202-6040 to make your Red Pump reservation or book online.