From the Pippin Hill family to yours,
We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Looking to liven up your Thanksgiving dishes? Go simple!
Chef Amalia will tell you that nothing livens up a dish like a small sprinkling of these five fabulous herbs. Stock your cupboards tonight, and dash on some herbs tomorrow – et Viola!
1. Sage – A hearty spice with pronounced flavoring that will stand up to your Thanksgiving turkey or meat.
2. Rosemary – A sophisticated, pungent addition to your oven-roasted carrots.
3. Mint - A versatile herb that will add a sprightly punch to your brussels sprouts.
4. Thyme – A universally utilized herb for all of your appetizers, entrées and even desserts!
5. Chives – A delicate, oniony herb that will beautify your appetizers to create beautiful, flavorful, magazine-ready dish!
We will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. We will reopen Friday, November 29th and will be operating normal business hours.